Please Support Canon Filmmakers By Clicking The Banner To Order Any Gear You Want From B&H

Going Wide with The Canon 7D

7.18.2010

We just got the Tokina 11-16mm 2.8. It is an amazing lens especially if you own the Canon 7D. Here is the first thing I shot with it. No one was around and it was late so I decided to test it out on Bruiser,our Old English bulldog. I set it down on the floor and moved away so he wouldn't realize I was shooting. It's a little long but wait until the very end. I was waiting for him to do something and then I finally gave up and said nevermind. He clearly is the World's Smartest Bulldog.

1 comments:

Dustin July 18, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

When I bought my 7D last year, that was one of two lenses I bought along with it. I absolutely LOVE that lens!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a community effort to help further the ongoing education of professionals and hobbyists interested in shooting HD video with Canon's line of professional DSLR's. Namely the Canon 5D MarkII and the recently released Canon 7D. We will also feature work by users of these cameras to give them exposure and to create a place to be inspired by others. This is a friendly effort so if all you bring to the table is negativity kindly go somewhere else. For all suggestions for article topics or if you have an article or film you would like to have published here please send all info to jonjconnor@gmail.com or send me a tweet at @jonconnorfilms

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP