Please Support Canon Filmmakers By Clicking The Banner To Order Any Gear You Want From B&H

Canon T2i Has Arrived

2.26.2010

It's in a box sitting on my couch. My better half is on the phone. I can't open it until she gets off of the phone and I am dying right now. I feel giddy like a little school girl. It's snowing like mad outside and i literally just caught the UPS guy thanks to the supreme intelligence of our bulldog Bruiser. The guy went to the wrong door and Bruiser was kind enough to alert the entire neighborhood by barking like a maniac. Stay tuned as we work this camera out and see what exactly we have on our hands here. I am very excited to put this thing to the test. Too bad I can't really go outside because of snow but I am definitely not complaining.

Update: It's out of the box. If you are already sold on the Canon T2i
and you already own the Canon 7D or 5D MK II make sure to buy extra batteries because the T2i doesn't use the same batteries.

From T2i

From T2i

From T2i

1 comments:

Dustin February 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

Very anxious to get your thoughts on this! The question for me is, should I trade my 7D for T2i and 100mm 2.8 L glass. To just swap camera for camera is one thing but when you could swap a camera AND get a nice piece of glass, well that's appealing. T2i could later become a 2nd camera when Canon comes out with a replacement for 5Dmk2 (who knows when that will be). Ohhhhhhhhh the possibilities.......

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a community effort to help further the ongoing education of professionals and hobbyists interested in shooting HD video with Canon's line of professional DSLR's. Namely the Canon 5D MarkII and the recently released Canon 7D. We will also feature work by users of these cameras to give them exposure and to create a place to be inspired by others. This is a friendly effort so if all you bring to the table is negativity kindly go somewhere else. For all suggestions for article topics or if you have an article or film you would like to have published here please send all info to jonjconnor@gmail.com or send me a tweet at @jonconnorfilms

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP