Please Support Canon Filmmakers By Clicking The Banner To Order Any Gear You Want From B&H

Twitter Love

12.11.2009



Been feeling a lot of love lately and just wanted to genuinely thank everyone for
all the support, help, compliments, feedback etc. When you make an endeavor out of love and passion
and not for profit things like this email make it all worthwhile:

"Hey, I've been following your blog canonfilmmakers for a couple weeks now and I'd first like to say I really love it! Great information on there and good interviews to boot. I actually saw your New York piece you did and loved it... Did some research on the 7d, got the glide track etc etc etc Basically, I completely changed tracks from being a nikon and ex1 guy to giving the canon 7d a go. I have to say, I am loving the 7D so far and I'd like to thank you, your blog and films for the confidence to pull the trigger on the 7d. Cheers, Brian "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is a community effort to help further the ongoing education of professionals and hobbyists interested in shooting HD video with Canon's line of professional DSLR's. Namely the Canon 5D MarkII and the recently released Canon 7D. We will also feature work by users of these cameras to give them exposure and to create a place to be inspired by others. This is a friendly effort so if all you bring to the table is negativity kindly go somewhere else. For all suggestions for article topics or if you have an article or film you would like to have published here please send all info to jonjconnor@gmail.com or send me a tweet at @jonconnorfilms

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP